This blackberry crumble cake is super easy and delicious, the perfect way to use up any excess blackberries.
- 125g unsalted butter - room temperature
- 125g caster sugar
- 125g self-raising flour
- a pinch of ground ginger
- a pinch on cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Tablespoon milk
- 200 g blackberries
- 75 g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 45g caster sugar
- 50g unsalted butter - cold
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place all the cake ingredients into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Grease a round cake tin and spread the mix evenly.
- Sprinkle the blackberries over the top.
- In another bowl add all the crumble mixture and rub together, until is resembles thick breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.