500g Strong White Flour
7g Yeast (Fast)
1tbsp caster sugar
330ml Luke warm water
1 tsp salt
1tbsp olive oil
100g Sundried tomatoes in Oil
1 clove garlic
- Mix yeast sugar and water in a jug and put aside.
- Sieve flour into a mixing bowl and add salt.
- Gradually add the water until a nice elastic dough is formed.
- Knead the dough well, strong flour will take a lot of effort to get nice and elasitic. Work it hard.
- Put in a warm place for an hour to rise, it should more than double in size in this time.
- Once risen, knead the air out of it again and split it into 3 balls.
- Roll them into rough circular shapes, don't be too neat it's more fun. Have a go at throwing them and spinning them (if you think you have too much dough :) )
- Spread the tomato over the surface, go nuts with your toppings and place in a 200 degree oven for 10-15 mins. The dough should bubble up in places and the cheese should be golden brown.