What do you think of these ideas?
- Make some shaped crayons from old crayons.
- Buy a nice box and add some craft supplies, such as wooden pegs, spoons, stickers, bits of felt and glue to make a lovely crafty gift.
- Look at funky gift shops online for inspiration.
- Put together a pack of retro sweets.
- What about buying a lovely bag and adding some accessories or a funky coaster and adding a mug filled with sweets? These bags and mugs from Gorjuss are perfect.
- You could even make a homemade science kit.
- Give a voucher for a day out, it doesn't have to be expensive. How about a picnic in the park or a baby sitting voucher for a grown up.
Can you think of any more ideas?Pin It